Education and Classes
About our Classes
Most of our classes are run in the evening, from around 7pm to 9pm ish, and classes of 2 hours or longer include a small supper (Coffee, Tea, Milo and biscuits).
Small babies are welcome at any class.
We keep our class sizes small (usually a max of around 12 participants), to allow for plenty of interaction between you and the instructor/facilitator.
While classes are being run at Pember House, the Mana Parents Centre Library is open and available for members to browse and borrow or return books.
Parking at Pember House is easiest on Hagley Street or in Cobham Place – both are free of charge.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of a class/course to allow you time to park, use the toilets and get settled so we can start on time! When arriving at Pember House for an evening class/course, a Mana Parents Centre representative will be at the front door to let you in – please let them know which class you are there for and which room to find! There is elevator and stair access to Level 4 where the majority of our classes are held.
Our Class Locations
- Co-Op Whitby
- 69a Discovery Drive, Porirua
- Lighthouse Cinema Pauatahanui
- 3 Paekakariki Hill Road, Pauatahanui, Porirua, 5381, Wellington
- Parents Centre National Support Centre
- Unit 4, Bridgeport Complex, 13 Marina View , Porirua
- Pember House
- Level 4, 16 Hagley Street, Porirua, 5022, Wellington
- PORSE Mana (new offices!)
- 12 Hagley St, Porirua
- Reading Cinema
- North City Mall, Porirua, Porirua
- Westpac Trust Stadium
- Westpac Trust Stadium, Wellington, Wellington