Market & Open Day – thank you for coming!
On Saturday morning, 30 April 2016, our awesome volunteers gathered at Discovery School hall in Whitby for the first ever Mana Parents Centre Market & Open Day.
There were some awesome pre-loved kids clothing and toys for sale, some beautiful maternity wear from Bella Mama Maternity and gorgeous clothing and giftware from Shouldn’t But Must! As well as coffee from Coffee+ , shortbread from The Regal Shortbread Co. and delicious home baking made with love by the Mana Parents Centre Committee. Whitby Toy Library brought along some cool toys and PORSE Mana provided colouring pens and paper, balloons and bubbles to entertain the small humans!
A great time was had by everyone who came along, especially Lilli Brough who won the gift pack from Shouldn’t But Must and Haley Turkington who scored an awesome Fisher Price toy from Mana Parents Centre.
You may also be interested in:
- New Members Benefits for 2021 - 03/03/2021
- New Packages for Course bookings - 11/06/2020
- COVID-19 Update - 20/03/2020
- We’ve moved! - 03/01/2020
- Parents Centre has a new look! - 13/09/2019
- 2019 Parent Education Bookings are open! - 31/01/2019
- Movie Night Silent Auction – The Lowdown… - 30/10/2017
- Rant’s in the Dark: A Book Review - 07/04/2017
- Sharing your Memories: Photo Printing and Apps - 07/04/2017
- Picture Perfect: 5 Tips to take great photos of your kids - 06/04/2017